Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Autumn, sunshine, me and my bike


























Today I decided to take a biketrip. I had just one lecture and after that I ate with guys at school. When I came back home I noticed that the weather was beyond perfect and I didn´t want to go home yet. Instead od that I went to to lake Valkeinen at took some pictures. It was just too beautiful and it wasn´t even too cold (+12 degs). I think I spent there more than two hours and everybody just looked at me like "Who´s that weirdo with that camera?" I just absolutely loved the whole day today! It was also so easy to fall asleep on the phone yeasteday so that I was just cheerfull all the time :) When I came home I just went to buy myself milk, yoghurt and food before it was time to calculate some physics and do other school-things. You can also see my new shirt and a bag from GT. I didn´t like the shirt as it was before so I took my scissors and a sowing maschine and made it better :) Now it looks just perfect :) Now it´s time for watching some SATC and then I´ll just go to sleep, I have to go training and to the doctor tomorrow :)

Hope You liked the photos :)

2 comments:

  1. voi hermina ihania kuvia mie rakastuin <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colours ! the pictures come out PERFECT !

    check out my blog, i'm selling some clothes and shoes. Amazing prices !

    http://shoppingdressup.blogspot.com/
    http://shoppingdressup.blogspot.com/
    http://shoppingdressup.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete