Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Getting better with my new coelho


I had to wake up early to go to the hospital. I walked 2,5km with Minna and after that she continued the trip by running and I went inside to the hospital. I went to see the doctor and after that they took some blood to run some test. The woman who took it didn´t really knew what she was doing- she injected me like hundreds of times to both hands and now I´m having bandages around them. It hurt as hell and took 30 minutes for her to do the job- I was hungry and for the first time in my life I started feeling sick, my face was totally white and the only thing I could see was white. I had this cold sweat and really wanted to go home.. I had planned to go to the gym direct after visiting the hospital but I was not feeling like it... I had to walk 2,5km back home. On my way I went to the book store to buy this Coelho's book. I love his books and I hope this is going to be as good as previous ones I´ve red. I think I need some rest now...

I still have a lot to tell about my last week of 2011. and guys... Happy new year to you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment