Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Goodbye to my wisdom tooth


I had to go to the dentist this morning to get rid of one of my wisdom teeth. It was not growing straight because there was no enough room for it. It has been 12 hours since the operation and it´s still bleeding. Thank god it doesn´t hurt now. I have to take 1600mg's of pain killers + antibiotics because of it. My cheek is not too swollen anymore- thanks to the ice. It didn´t even hurt when they took it out and it wasn´t the easiest tooth to get out said the doctor. I still have to remove the second of them because of the same reason. The only bad thing about this all is the bleeding part. I can´t still eat what I´d normally eat and I had to study the whole day today.... It was little hard because of the fatigue. I´m not one of those people who are afraid of going to the dentist, I actually like it. :D I like to see all the instruments, the X-ray photos, etc... I´m still really lucky that I don´t get holes easily, I´ve only had one! Now I have to go to bed... I just heard today that I have not just one exam tomorrow but two exams.... Loving it....

 pictures weheartit
Waiting for that second to be out too...

Good Night :) Ps. I can´t upload my photos on blogger... I have to fix something before I can write about other things.... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment