Monday, May 21, 2012

Mumsh


I just ate a 160g of French loaf in a minute... I don´t even like it that much but I still ate that much? Maybe this has something to do with the fact that I had a dentist this morning and I couldn't eat before not after it. So I was pretty hungry after 6 hours of waiting to anesthesia to pass and this French loaf was first to catch my eyes. I had a lovely weekend, I watched many nice movies with my boo and studied. I think I should continue with studying now but the weather is too nice! The sun is shining but the wind is blowing so it´s not that warm, but I was able to go out with my shorts on. I´m feeling a little nervous now about the Wednesday but I hope everything will go ok. I just have to remember that little baby-Papillon that was so playful. She came to me when I was walking down the street and wanted to play with me. I love the way puppies always cheer me up :)! Oh dear... I´m in love :)

1 comment: