Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Waiting for the New Year's Eve

I want those shirts in every possible colour... They are just so super comfy and warm and their knit looks really nice. I have to go to GT tomorrow morning!

A good and tasty breakfast :)

A beautiful morning! 

I have eaten too much chocolate during this week... and I mean really. Too much is too much.



She is watching on us ;) 


It is just so beautiful, I can´t get enough of watching it!

Some sister time :)

Laughing, beautiful weather, going to the gym with Sanni, eating chocolate and other great meals with my family, watching movies and Disney cartoons, sleeping in new beautiful and clean sheets, playing with my little cousins, doing a makeover to my goddaughter Amina... This week has been fabulous! I have been able to spend my days with my cousins, family and other relatives from Mikkeli and Helsinki. Happiness... that´s what I´m truly fulled with now. Soon it will be a New Year's Eve too. A celebration that has always been my favourite one. There´s no day that could be better than New Year's eve. It has always been really important to my family and our relatives. We usually get gifts, drink, eat and shoot fireworks. It´s like a big birthday party that is mutual to us all. Since I have grown up, I have celebrated it with my friends instead of my family. Still I always call everyone to wish them a happy new year through phone. I just can´t wait this New Year's eve to come! :) It just sounds so tempting to be true :)

6 comments:

  1. Söpöt sukat, mistä tollasia oikeen saa? :) Ihana valkonen kuusi ollut sielläkin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cubuksesta on sukkaset! :) Hihi tuo on meidän uudenvuoden kuusi :)! Eli se vasta oottelee omaa päiväänsä tulevaksi :)!

      Delete
  2. Osaatko auttaa että miten kannattaa muakata HTML koodia ja mikä nlogipohja kannattaa ottaa?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ottaa sellasen pohjan mikä on kaikkein simppeleimmän näköinen ja eniten sitä millasen itse haluaa käyttöönsä. Muokkaukset sitten kannattaa heittää lukemalla vähän HTML ja CCS oppaita niin osaa tulkita nuita tektien jne välikköjä ja tietää sitten mihin kohalle ja missä järkässä mitäkin :)

      Delete
  3. löysin teidän blogiin jomman kumman weheart kuvan kautta! oottepa kauniita molemmat :3 ja kivoja kuvia !! :) www.reasontobeme.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitoksia paljon kaunokainen :)! Taitaapi olla meikäläisen weheartit-tunnus se ;)

      Delete