Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My first weeks of summer

It's summertime, at last! The good weather has been blessing us the past two weeks and I've been enjoying it as much as I could. I've been going on coffees with friends, done some sunbathing, going on picnics and long evening walks. I've already started my summer job at ABC. And I've even managed to do some travelling around Finland. I visited my high school best friend last week and today I made a day trip to Jyväskylä to see my college friends. I've also been very lazy with training and enjoyed all those unhealthy delicious foods above. But now there's going to be a change.

Starting tomorrow, I'm no longer going to continue this lazy phase I've been having for almost a month now. Luckily sun has brought some new kind of a energy into me and I really feel like training again. Me and Eve (the girl from travelling posts) decided to buy a gym memberships for summer here in Mikkeli starting from June!

I still have some school work to do this and the next week. Hopefully its all in the past soon and I'll be able to start my summer holiday :). Lets all have a hot, long and bright (honestly, its already not dark before midnight here in Finland :D) summer! 

- Evi


No comments:

Post a Comment