Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Light

1 & 2. I have celebrated Father's Day with my family, my sister and my new roommate Sabina in the picture with me ;) /Olen viettänyt isänpäivää perheen kanssa, kuvassa siskoni ja uusi kämppikseni Sabina ;) 3. Early morning before going to the Uni at my new home /Aikainen aamu uudessa kodissa ennen yliopistolle marssimista 4. Writing my Bachelor's thesis about Atopic dermatitis/ Kandidaatin tutkielman väsäilyä aiheesta atooppinen dermatiitti :)


Pictures about my parent's and my both own homes, paint jars, new awesome shoes, surprise chocolate after a long day, family dinner, sore legs after a work out, roses and a oatmeal made with apples. /Kuvia porukoilta ja kummastakin omasta kodistani, maalipurkeista, uusista parhaista nilkkureista, yllärisuklaasta pitkän päivä jälkeen, perheen yhteisestä päivällisestä, lepohetkestä salitreenin jälkeen, ruusuista ja omenaisesta aamupalapuurosta.



We are living the darkest season of the year now here in Finland. I thought I could share these pictures I took with my Lumia a month ago about this beautiful, colourful, cheerful and refreshing season of the year- the Autumn. When I think that I've got enough of the darkness during my days I always go back to those seasons that cheer me up. Why are autumn and spring in my mind more often than summer? I choose autumn because of it's colours and fresh air. It's that time of the year when nature has put on it's most beautiful dress on. Spring is the second one because it has hope in it and it symbols a new life, new beginnings and we all start waiting for the summer to start! It's just amazing how everything beautiful starts coming through the grey and white, making colours pop up so brightly everywhere around us. We notice them much better after a long winter. Birds come back to sing to us, sun starts shining more often making us all full of energy! Right now I'm missing that one thing that makes every season of the year beautiful and it's the Sun.

I got myself more than I year ago  a wake-up light from Philips that has also a radio integrated in it. I really don't know how I would cope without it during my mornings ans even evenings. I think I wouldn't. I have noticed that it has been the best buy I have ever made and the reason to that is simple. It is the thing that makes me more cheerful during the early mornings and my days, makes sure that I have enough energy to study and it really keeps me far away from the Winter Depression that is really in common in places where the amount of light is adequate. It really helps me to wake up at any time and the light it gives it just perfect as a make up- light too! It's the secret how to make sure that your make up looks good even when you have no real natural light to help you ;) Sometimes I think that I should get one to the toilet to keep me a company when I brush my teeth and another in the kitchen to light my breakfast up! If you have already started to make a wish list, this is something I recommend from the bottom of my heart :) !

Follow our blog on Bloglovin!

Koska nyt eletään sitä suomen ankeinta aikaa vuodessa valon suhteen. Ajattelin jakaa teille nämä omat otokseni, jotka otin puhelimellani sen kauniin värikkään, piristävän ja raikkaan syksyn tekeleistä. Itse palaan aina muistelemaan syksyä ja kevättä kun tuntuu että päivän aikana ei ehdi nähdä muuta kuin mustaa, sillä lumikaan ei ole vielä satanut maahan valaisemaan päiviä. Miksi juuri syksyä ja kevättä, mutta ei kesää? Syksyä sen väriloiston ja raikkauden vuoksi, se on sitä aikaa kun luonto on kaikkein kauneimmillaan kaikkine väreineen. Kevättä puolestaan sen toiveikkuuden ja uuden elämän vuoksi, kaikki kaunis alkaa pikkuhiljaa puskemaan ja kukkimaan harmauden ja loskan läpi. Kaikki värit havaitaan paljon helpommin- entistä kauniimpina, onhan edellisestä väriloistosta ollut jo aikaa!, linnut aloittavat viserryksen ja aurinko alkaa paistamaan vain useammin ja lämpimämmin saaden kaikkiin meihin virtaa. Juuri tällä hetkellä kaipaisin sitä yhtä asiaa mikä tekee kaikista vuodenajoista ja päivistä kauniita- huolimatta siitä mikä vuodenaika on kyseessä. Kyseessä on se energian tyyssija, kaiken pirteyden ja voiman valaja Äiti Aurinko. 

Hankin itselleni n. yli vuosi takaperin Philipsin kirkasvalolampun, missä on integroituna myös radio. En tiedä miten pärjäisin ilman sitä aamuisin ja joskus jopa iltaisin. Olen huomennut, että se on ollut ehkä elämäni paras ostos. Syy on yksinkertainen: Se on asia minkä avulla olen pirteämpi aamuisin ja päivisin, jaksan opiskella ja tunnen että pimeys ei vedä tätä tyttöä maahan mukanaan. Se auttaa heräämään vaikka aamu 5 pirteänä, sen antama valo on täydellinen meikkivalo, jolloin meikitkin saa pimeinä vuodenaikoina askarreltua nassulle sopiviksi. Välillä musta tuntuu, että haluaisin hommata noita valoja ympäri kämppää valaisemaan mieltä niin hampaidenpesun kuin aamupalankin ajaksi. Se on varma että jos jo mietitte mitä toivoisitte lahjaksi, en osaa ehdottaa mitään parempaa arkipäivän ystävää kuin kyseiset lamput. :)


Seuraa Bloglovinissa!

- Herminica

3 comments:

  1. =) great story. Especially atopic dermatitis=) its an over reaction of human body an otoimmune reaction i know=) whatever, is it dark or night in finland now? Are you in finland or on holiday inSarajevo? Why dont you give some answers on instagram .i know i had lots of questions but i wanted learn thank you for answering=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mistä nuo nilkkurit on? :) Ihanat!

    ReplyDelete